love it.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
audrey hepburn.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mum's the word.















Word of the day: Mother.

1. a female parent
2. a woman in authority: an old or elderly woman: the superior of a religious group of women
3. source, origin
4. maternal tenderness or affection

It's my mama's birthday today and she's turning 29!!! Happy Birthday Mom. okay, so she might be a bit older than that, BUT she sure looks fabulous for her age. Many a person is quick to guess that she is my older sister... so i figure with my mom's good looks and how beautifully she's aging (thanks for the good genes ma) i am more than happy to say "i cannot wait until i'm in my 40's, if i look as good as her!" She truly is a gem. my best friend. a woman of great taste, both in decorating her home and marrying my dad. she is beautiful. and bold. silly and headstrong. wise and loyal. she is a woman who is faithful amidst doubt. she is a queen among the servant-hearted and a woman who knows the meaning of sacrifice. thank you for all you do mom. thank you for choosing a life of motherhood, one i know comes with a price. when i grow up, i hope to be like you. thanks for always being there. my love for you is endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment