love it.

People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
audrey hepburn.

Monday, April 26, 2010

have you ever felt confused, perplexed, bewildered... as if an army of emotions are swimming around inside your head, spurning headache after splitting headache, like your head is jumbled up into a million different knots and there is no way out, no possible solution that may result in untangling all those ugly throbbing malevolent decisions that have been heaved your way. i feel as though my head is going to explode from all these thoughts whirling around in my head. all these decisions looming before me. they are a daunting task. a huge undertaking. i feel as though i am far too small and insignificant to take on what the world throws at me. sometimes i just want a break from my own mind. to switch brains with someone else, anyone else, so long as i can escape my own head for awhile, my own thoughts and ideas and the roller-coaster they have me on, for awhile. i think far too much. i just want to do. but what do i do, where do i go from here? what's on the horizon for me? what's around the bend? i wish i knew. i wish i could figure it all out. Life i mean. i'm too much of a thinker and dreamer to go beyond and jump into reality, to take a chance and live...to make mistakes and be bold. so many decisions to make it's overwhelming...do i go back to school? where do i go to school? what do i take in school? what do i want to do? what do i like to do? what are my passions? what are my interests? what do i want to do for the rest of my life? not easy questions when you don't know the answers. help.

2 comments:

  1. KARLI!!!! You have a blog at long last, dear friend!! Oh, I love it, I love it, I love it.

    Aaaaannnd I completely know what you mean. That's where I've spent all of tonight ... trapped inside this whirligig of my mind, hating the fact that I can't get out of it. And I don't know what else to say ... except hang on tight ... because one day the answers will come. I know they will. I'm praying hard for you, girl. I love you. <3 Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx lyds!!!!! that means so much. i'm excited to write everything on here....to purge my mind of all the pent up things i'm feeling and thinking. it's so good to know i'm not alone in this, i love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete